Harness the capabilities of Zscaler to deliver a secure, cloud-based, scalable web proxy and provide a zero-trust network access solution for private enterprise application access to end users
- Get up to speed with Zscaler without the need for expensive training
- Implement Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) and Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) security solutions with real-world deployments
- Find out how to choose the right options and features to architect a customized solution with Zscaler
Many organizations are moving away from on-premises solutions to simplify administration and reduce expensive hardware upgrades. This book uses real-world examples of deployments to help you explore Zscaler, an information security platform that offers cloud-based security for both web traffic and private enterprise applications.
You’ll start by understanding how Zscaler was born in the cloud, how it evolved into a mature product, and how it continues to do so with the addition of sophisticated features that are necessary to stay ahead in today’s corporate environment. The book then covers Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access architectures in detail, before moving on to show you how to map future security requirements to ZIA features and transition your business applications to ZPA. As you make progress, you’ll get to grips with all the essential features needed to architect a customized security solution and support it. Finally, you’ll find out how to troubleshoot the newly implemented ZIA and ZPA solutions and make them work efficiently for your enterprise.
By the end of this Zscaler book, you’ll have developed the skills to design, deploy, implement, and support a customized Zscaler security solution.
What you will learn
- Understand the need for Zscaler in the modern enterprise
- Study the fundamental architecture of the Zscaler cloud
- Get to grips with the essential features of ZIA and ZPA
- Find out how to architect a Zscaler solution
- Discover best practices for deploying and implementing Zscaler solutions
- Familiarize yourself with the tasks involved in the operational maintenance of the Zscaler solution