English | 2012 | ISBN: 978-0-7356-4873-9 | 752 Pages | PDF | 17 MB
Delve inside Windows architecture and internals—guided by a team of internationally renowned internals experts. Fully updated for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, this classic guide delivers key architectural insights on system design, debugging, performance, and support—along with hands-on experiments to experience Windows internal behavior firsthand.
See how Windows components work behind the scenes:
- Understand how the core system and management mechanisms work
- Explore internal system data structures using tools like the kernel debugger
- Go inside the Windows security model to see how it authorizes access to data
- Understand how Windows manages physical and virtual memory
- Tour the Windows networking stack from top to bottom
- Troubleshoot file-system access problems and system boot problems
- Learn how to analyze crashes
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!