Get to grips with the intricacies of Windows 11 management, security, and deployment to foster organizational efficiency and resiliency
- Enhance your enterprise administration skills to reap the full potential of Windows 11
- Configure Azure Active Directory (AD) to enable cloud-based services
- Provide enterprise-level security with ease using the built-in data loss prevention of Windows 11
Windows 11 comes with a plethora of new security measures, customizability, and accessibility features that can help your organization run more smoothly. But, without a proper introduction to this new version of Windows, it’s easy to miss the most important improvements, along with configuration options that will make migrating to Windows 11 frictionless.
Windows 11 for Enterprise Administrators helps you understand the installation process, configuration methods, deployment scenarios, and management strategies. You’ll delve into configuring Remote Server Administration Tools for remote Windows Server and Azure Active Directory management. This edition emphasizes PowerShell’s role in automating administrative tasks, and its importance in Windows 11 and Windows Server management. It also provides comprehensive insights into Windows 11 updates, including Version 21H2 and 22H2, contrasting them with Windows 10, ensuring your knowledge stays current with the latest enhancements in the Windows ecosystem.
By the end of this book, you’ll be well-equipped with Windows 11’s vital technologies and potentials, enabling you to adeptly oversee and implement these attributes within your company.
What you will learn
- Configure and harden PowerShell
- Explore advanced options to secure the user account credentials
- Perform administrative tasks using the RSAT tool
- Explore EUC device models and their key considerations
- Manage Windows 11 security efficiently
- Work with Azure AD and Intune management
- Apply the zero-trust and defense-in-depth approach