English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1800208728 | 260 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 18 MB
Learn modern web UI development with server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
- Packed with Blazor fundamentals, actionable insights, and best practices
- Learn how to create and deploy a production-ready Blazor application
- Find out how, when, and why to use server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
Firstly, you’ll discover how to leverage the power of Blazor and learn what you can do with both server-side and WebAssembly. By showing you how all the elements work together practically, the book will help you solve some of the common roadblocks that developers face. As you advance, you’ll learn how to create server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly projects, how Razor syntax works, and how to validate forms and create your own components. The book then introduces you to key concepts involved in web development with Blazor, which you will be able to put into practice straight away.
By the end of this Blazor book, you’ll have gained the confidence to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications.
What you will learn
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as server-side, client-side (WebAssembly), desktop, and mobile
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between server-side and WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Entity Framework works and build a simple API
- Understand what components are and find out how to create basic and advanced components
- Use techniques to debug your client-side and server-side Blazor applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit