Integrate the power of R with the simplicity of Shiny to deliver cutting-edge analytics over the Web
R is a highly flexible and powerful tool for analyzing and visualizing data. Most of the applications built using various libraries with R are desktop-based. But what if you want to go on the web? Here comes Shiny to your rescue!
Shiny allows you to create interactive web applications using the excellent analytical and graphical capabilities of R. This book will guide you through basic data management and analysis with R through your first Shiny application, and then show you how to integrate Shiny applications with your own web pages. Finally, you will learn how to finely control the inputs and outputs of your application, along with using other packages to build state-of-the-art applications, including dashboards.
What You Will Learn
- Build interactive applications using Shiny’s built-in widgets
- Use the built-in layout functions in Shiny to produce user-friendly applications
- Integrate Shiny applications with web pages and customize them using HTML and CSS
- Engage your users and build better analytics using interactive plots
- Debug your applications using Shiny’s built-in functions
- Deliver simple and powerful analytics across your organization using Shiny dashboards
- Share your applications with colleagues or over the Internet using cloud services or your own server