English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 10.5 Hours | 7.03 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn how to access & use the dark net and the clear net privately, anonymously and securely
Welcome to the ultimate dark net, privacy, anonymity and security course. With no prior knowledge required this course will take you from a beginner to advanced teaching you how to properly and securely discover data and websites on both the dark web and clear web, access hidden (onion) services, communicate privately and anonymously using instant messages and email, manually use end-to-end encryption to protect your privacy and make it impossible to read even if it gets intercepted, sign and verify files, share files anonymously, transfer funds anonymously using crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Monero and much more! You’ll also learn how to do all of this in a secure manner making it very difficult for hackers or other entities to hack your or de-anonymise you, and even if you get hacked these entities won’t be able to easily control your system or de-anonymise you.
This course is highly practical but won’t neglect the theory, first you’ll understand the inner-workings of each topic and each technique covered, then you’ll learn how to apply it in real-life scenarios ultimately teaching you how to use the dark net and the clear net in a more private, more anonymouse and more secure manner, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to combine the skills you learned and use them in any situation that requires more privacy, more anonymity or more security.
This course covers four main topics, I chose to cover all of these topics in one course because I think it is very difficult to learn one without the others as they are very related, these main topics are:
1. Anonymity – anonymity is a state where your identity is unknown, achieving this on the internet is not easy because of the way it is designed, so in this course you’ll learn a number of techniques to improve your anonymity, you’ll first learn what the TOR network is, understand how it works and how it can significantly improve our anonymity, then you’ll learn how to connect to it using the TOR Browser, using TAILS and using Qubes OS, you’ll also learn how configure TOR properly to bypass censorship and connect to it even its blocked!
2. Privacy – Using an anonymising network such as TOR is not enough to stay private and anonymous because he operating systems we use (Windows, OS X, Linux) constantly collect data about us, therefore in this course you’ll learn how to use two operating systems designed to be more private, more anonymous and more secure; TAILS and Qubes OS, you’ll also learn how to install these operating systems on a USB stick so you can use them on any computer without affecting the original operating system on this computer and without leaving any traces on it!
There’s also a fully section on encryption in which you’ll learn how the two main types of encryptions work (symmetric and asymmetric), what is end-to-end encryption and how to use it to encrypt / decrypt and sign /verify data, this allows you to privately communicate and share any sort of data; whether it is simple text, or files such as images, videos…etc without worrying about it being intercepted.
The course also contains a full section on crypto-currencies, because the payment methods we are used to use are not private and not anonymous, so first you’ll learn what block chain is, what crypto is and how it works, then I’ll teach you how to anonymously obtain two crypto currencies; Bitcoin and Monero and use them to send / receive funds.
3. Dark Net – This is the portion on the internet that is not indexed by search engines and require special configuration to access. Using anonymising networks and privacy-focused operating systems are 2 steps in the right direction of becoming more private and more anonymouse but unfortunately it is not enough, the services we use everyday are not private and constantly collect data about us, so the the search engines (Google or Bing), the email provers (ex: Gmail, or Yahoo), the instant messaging platforms (Whatsapp or Skype), the file sharing services (Dropbox or Google Drivet) ….etc all these services are not private, not anonymouse and can be used to track us and de-anonymise us. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks in a more private and anonymous manner, so first I’ll teach you how to search for websites and content on both the clear net and on the dark net, then I’ll tech you how to discover hidden services (onion services) to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks privately and anonymously (such as communicating using emails, or instant messages, file sharing….etc).
4. Security – All of the above will drastically enhance your anonymity and privacy and allow you to access both the dark web and the clear web privately and anonymously, but if you get hacked, the hacker will gain control over your system and therefore will be able to easily bypass whatever anonymity techniques you’re using and de-anonymise you, so all of the above is useless without security. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to do all of the above securely, then at the last section of the course I’ll show you how to take your security to the next level by dividing your operating system into a number of security domains, these domains are completely isolated and used for different purposes, therefore even if you get hacked only a small portion of your system will be compromised and it would be very difficult for the hacker to compromise the entire system or de-anonymise you.
What you’ll learn
- 80+ videos (10+ hours) to take you from 0 to advanced in anonymity, privacy & security.
- Anonymously access the dark net and TOR hidden services (onion services).
- Install, configure & use anonymouse and private operating systems such as TAILS & Qubes OS
- Understand how cryptocurrencies work and how to use anonymously use and handle Bitcoin & Monero.
- Privately communicate using emails and instant messages.
- Understand asymmetric & symmetric encryption and manually encrypt, sign, decrypt and verify data.
- Anonymously obtain Bitcoint & Monero
- Discover hidden services (onion services) on the darknet.
- Use darknet search engines and services.
- Use Qubes & TAILS from usb sticks on any computer without affecting it and without leaving any traces.
- Bypass censorship & connect to TOR even if it’s blocked.
- Use TOR bridges and pluggable transports to bypass filters.
- Understand what VPN is and how to use it with TOR.
- Configure TOR for maximum security & anonymity.
- Handle and share files privately and anonymously.
- Use daknet email services.
- Use temporary email services.
- Configure & use Jabber / XMPP to communicate privately on the dark net.
- Setup & use end-to-end encryption.
- Understand symmetric and asymmetric encryptions.
- Use end-to-end encryption.
- Use PGP to encrypt and decrypt data.
- Use PGP to sign and verify integrity.
- Understand what is cryptocurrency and how it works.
- Understand how Bitcoin and Monero work.
- Anonymously obtain and use Bitcoin and Monero.
- Use exchanges to convert one cryptcurrency to another.
- Anonymously transfer funds using Bitcoin & Monero.
- Secure your computer and your data by dividing it into a number of isolated domains.
- Securely handle files (even malware/viruses) without affecting your computer.
1 Introduction to Privacy, Anonymity & Security
2 Course Breakdown
3 What is TOR
4 Hidden Services Onion Services
5 Connecting to TOR
The TOR Browser
6 Section Intro & Breakdown
7 TOR Browser Security Settings & Intro to Information Theory
8 What is The TOR Browser
9 Verifying & Installing TOR Browser on Windows
10 Verifying & Installing TOR Browser on Mac OS X
11 Verifying & Installing TOR Browser on Linux
12 TOR Bridges & Pluggable Transports
13 Bypassing TOR Censorship
14 Virtual Private Network (VPN) – What is it & How to Use it with TOR
15 Configuring TOR Browser For Maximum Security & Anonymity
TAILS – The Amnesic Incognito Live System
16 Disadvantages of Using The TOR Browser on Windows, OS X or Linux
17 Bypassing Censorship Using Bridges & Plugable Transports
18 Using The TOR Browser on Tails
19 Connecting to Captive Portals
20 What is TAILS
21 Installation Options
22 Installing TAILS From All Operating Systems
23 Starting TAILS on All Operating Systems
24 TAILS Basics – Part 1
25 TAILS Basics – Part 2
26 What is Persistence & Why We Need it!
27 Enabling Encrypted Persistence
Accessing the Dark Net – Entry Points
28 Introduction & Breakdown of Next Sections
29 Discovering Hidden Services Using Darknet Search Engines
30 Discovering Hidden Services Using Listings & Onion Services
Communicating Privately & Anonymously – Using Email
31 Creating a Fake Anonymous Identity
32 Using Temporary Email Accounts
33 Using Privacy Focused Email Providers
34 Using DarkNet Email Providers
35 Picking The Right Email Service
Communicating Privately & Anonymously – Instant Messaging
36 What is Jabber XMPP & How it Works
37 Setting up XMPP with Pidgin
38 Enabling End-to-end Encryption in Pidgin
39 Verifying Contacts
File Management & File Sharing
41 Clearing Metadata & Basic File Sharing
42 Sharing Files Privately & Anonymously
43 Securely Removing Files
44 Securely Wiping & Encrypting Storage Devices
45 What is Encryption & Why Its Important
46 Symmetric VS Asymmetric encryption
47 Generating a PGP Key Pair
48 Importing & Exporting Keys
49 Encrypting & Decrypting Text
50 Signing – How it Works
51 Signing Messages & Verifying Signatures
52 Encrypting, Signing, Verifying & Decrypting Files
53 Using Key Servers
54 Introduction – Why Use Cryptocurrency
55 What is Cryptocurrency & How It works
Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin
56 Installing a Bitcoin Wallet
57 Creating a Bitcoin Wallet
58 Ways to Anonymously Get Biotcoins
59 Using Bitcoin ATMs
60 Using P2P Services
61 Sending & Receiving Bitcoins
62 What Are MixersTumblers & Why Use Them
63 Improve Bitcoin Anonymity Using Mixers
Cryptocurrencies – Monero
64 What is Monero
65 Creating a Monero Wallet
66 Restoring Wallet on TAILS
67 ways to Anonymously Get Monero
68 Crypt-exchanges – Converting One Cryptocurrency to Another
69 Using a Crypto Exchanges to Increase Anonymity
71 What is Qubes & Why Use it
72 Installing Software to Specific Domains
73 Handling MalwareViruses & Suspicious Files Securely
74 Connecting to TOR From Qubes Using Whonix Gateway
75 Whonix – Installing Software
76 Installation Options & Verifying Qubes
77 Flashing Qubes to USB
78 Preparing Computer For Qubes
79 Installing Qubes
80 Qubes Basics
81 Overview of The Security Domains in Qubes
82 Working With Multiple Security Domains Simultaneously
83 Handling Files & Text Across The Different Security Domains
84 Bonus Lecture – What’s Next