Practical explanations that go beyond UiPath official documentation to guide new UiPath support professionals to excel in their workplace
- Get a deep understanding of practical aspects of the UiPath support and administration role
- Explore real-world UiPath support and administration use cases
- Details best practices and tips for UiPath support and administration professionals
UiPath administration, support, maintenance, monitoring, and deployment activities are mandatory and more challenging than developing bots. This is a major issue for many firms that are looking to scale their RPA programs.
This book will help in training new UiPath users/resources involved in administration and support tasks to address existing skill gaps in RPA market. The book starts with an introduction to the UiPath Platform. You’ll learn how to set up UiPath Platform administration, support, monitoring, reporting, deployment, and maintenance. After that, you’ll cover advanced topics, such as, using the orchestrator API for support operations, security, and risk management. In addition to this, best practices for each of the topics will be covered.
By the end of this book, you will have the knowledge you need to work on the support and monitoring of UiPath programs of any size.
What you will learn
- Explore the core UiPath Platform design and architecture
- Understand UiPath Platform support and administration concepts
- Get to grips with real-world use cases of UiPath support, DevOps, and monitoring
- Understand UiPath maintenance and reporting
- Discover best practices to enable UiPath operations scaling
- Understand the future trends in UiPath platform and support activities