English | 2021 | 485 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Once again, we’re releasing a book chock-full of material that will help you with your Django projects!
In Two Scoops of Django we introduce you to various tips, tricks, patterns, code snippets, and techniques that we’ve picked up over the years. This book is an update and expansion of previous editions:
- Updated for Django 3.x (which will be maintained by the core team until at least April 2024!)
- Updated to match changes in the Django ecosystem, with corrections and clarifications added thanks to the feedback of our readers and technical reviewers.
- Updated for Python 3.8 and/or 3.9
- Revised material on nearly every topic within the book.
- New material on GraphQL, Django REST Framework, security, forms, models, and more.
Two Scoops of Django 3.x: Best Practices for the Django Web Framework is available in PDF now, Kindle, ePub, and print formats later. The paperback will also be made available on Amazon and Flipkart.Homepage