English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1950325160 | 725 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 313 MB
Learn iOS Development Using SwiftUI
You’ve heard about Apple’s hot new declarative user interface SDK — SwiftUI — and are ready to try your hand at iOS development. But, you have no idea where to begin.
SwiftUI Apprentice to the rescue! This book will guide you through the first steps of your journey as you learn to build beautiful iOS apps.
Who This Book is For
This book for developers who are new to iOS and SwiftUI who are looking for a step-by-step path to learning.
Topics Covered in SwiftUI Apprentice
- Using Xcode: Learn how to use Xcode — Apple’s integrated development environment — to code, build and debug your iOS apps.
- Planning and Prototyping: Learn how to plan and prototype apps using SwiftUI. Once you’re happy with the prototype, you’ll fill out the implementation into a full-featured app with a beautiful, professionally-designed user interface.
- Managing Assets: Discover how to manage app assets, such as colors and images, so your app looks good on all iOS devices from the smallest iPod Touch to the largest iPad.
- SwiftUI Data Flow: See how to manage data within a SwiftUI app so the user interface updates automatically as that data changes.
- Data Persistence: Explore multiple strategies for persisting an app’s data. Understand the pros and cons of several approaches so you can decide the best solution for your own apps.
- Networking: Learn to access REST APIs so your app can use internet resources to enhance your app’s user experience.
One thing you can count on: After reading this book, you’ll be prepared to create your own iOS apps using SwiftUI.Homepage