English | 2016 | 43 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Artificial Intelligence. One of the most brilliant creations of mankind.
No longer a sci-fi fantasy, but a realistic approach
to making work more efficient and lives easier.
And the best news?
It’s not that complicated after all
Does it require THAT much advanced math?
And are you paying THOUSANDS of dollars just to learn this information? NO!
Hundreds? Not even close.
For less than the price of a good cup of coffee,
Download your copy today!
Within this book’s pages, you’ll find GREAT coding skills to learn – and more.
Just some of the questions and topics include:
- Complicated scheduling problem? Here’s how to solve it.
- How good are your AI algorithms? Analysis for Efficiency
- How to interpret a system into logical code for the AI
- How would an AI system would diagnose a system? We show you…
- Getting an AI agent to solve problems for you
and Much, much more!
This book breaks your training down into easy-to-understand modules.
It starts from the very essentials of algorithms and program procedures,
so you can write great code – even as a beginner!
Resolve the captcha to access the links!