English | 2017 | 241 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 10 MB
Master SQL Today Fast And Easily!!
Relational databases are widely used in many organizations. Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) enable businesses and other entities to manage large amounts of data efficiently and accurately. This book will teach you how to create extremely useful databases and tables and use them to extract and produce the information you may need for various decision-making processes.
SQL is relatively easy to learn and this book will provide the information, tips, and strategies you need to master the nuances of the language and take advantage of its powerful features. It provides many relevant examples, screenshots, and useful tables to make technical learning interesting and easy even for beginners with little or no programming background. It contains basically everything a self-learner needs to become an efficient SQL user and programmer in a short amount of time.
Here is a preview of what this book will offer:
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- SQL Syntax
- Fundamental Data Types
- Tips for Selecting Data Types and Designing Tables
- Overview of SQL Commands
- Managing Database Objects
- Creating and Managing Tables
- Database Normalization
- Manipulating Data
- How to Retrieve Any Type of Data You May Need Within Your Database
- Managing Database Transactions
- Database Operators and Functions
- The Important Differences in SQL Syntax across Database Programs
- The Top Mistakes to AVOID That Those New To SQL Make!