English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1-4842-1924-9 | 170 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
Source code is one of the biggest assets of a software company. However if not maintained well, it can become a big liability. As source code becomes larger. more complex and accessed via the cloud, maintaining code quality becomes even more challenging. The author provides straightforward tools and advice on how to manage code quality in this new environment.
Roslyn exposes a set of APIs which allow developers to parse their C# and VB.NET code and drastically lower the barrier to entry for Meta programming in .NET. Roslyn has a dedicated set of APIs for creating custom refactoring for integrating with Visual Studio.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the Roslyn Syntax API
- Use Data Visualization techniques to assist code analysis process visually
- Code health monitoring matrices (from the standard of Code Query Language)
- Code mining techniques to identify design patterns used in source code
- Code forensics techniques to identify probable author of a given source code
- Techniques to identify duplicate/near duplicate code
Who This Book is For
.NET Software Developers and Architects