Step by step guide to building a modern single page website from scratch
Do you want to build your web portfolio and expand your knowledge of web design?
Recently trending web design concept of parallax involves the background moving at a different rate to the foreground content. This creates an interesting effect as the visitor scroll down the website.
Within this course we introduce the concept of web design for modern websites. Creating an HTML frame, adding CSS styling and then applying dynamic interaction via jQuery.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn about web design and how to create modern custom websites from scratch. Everything you need is included within this course. Learn how it all fits together within this unique project based learning course.
Build a real web project and add cool animation effects. This course is designed to teach you step by step what each line of code does, how and where to apply the code to get the desired results.
- This course provides everything you need to get started with web design.
- Project introduction and planning
- Step by Step learning about web design
- HTML page structuring designing your website template
- Creating proper structure to prepare for CSS
- Applying CSS to styling you website
- Creating effects within your website
- Adding jQuery for dynamic interactive content
- Adding animations to scroll
- using jQuery to check viewer scroll location to create active navbar
- Tweaking and updating CSS