English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1785880520 | 340 Pages | EPUB, PDF (conv) | 31 MB
Over 50 practical and immediately applicable recipes to help you manage services in your enterprise environment efficiently
ServiceNow is an ideal platform to create enterprise-level applications giving requesters and fulfillers better visibility and access to a process.
Starting with the core configuration and management tasks, this book will help you build data-driven apps and it will also explore development best practices. You will learn to set up email notifications for users and work with the database view for reporting. Next, the book will guide you through creating various tasks from the workflow and show you how to make the most of the workflow utilities available in ServiceNow. Finally, the book will drive you through the auditing and diagnosing aspects of ServiceNow.
By the end of this book, you will acquire immediately applicable skills to rectify everyday problems encountered on the ServiceNow platform.
What you will learn
- Perform core configuration and management tasks
- Build custom applications for service management
- Design data-driven apps to connect with outside worlds
- Configure alerts and notifications and understand e-mail troubleshooting
- Build and configure reports to set up your dashboard
- Create and configure workflow activities
Resolve the captcha to access the links!