Solve your Selenium WebDriver problems with this quick guide to automated testing of web applications with Selenium WebDriver in C#. Selenium WebDriver Recipes in C#, Second Edition contains hundreds of solutions to real-world problems, with clear explanations and ready-to-run Selenium test scripts that you can use in your own projects.
- How to locate web elements and test functions for hyperlinks, buttons, TextFields and TextAreas, radio buttons, CheckBoxes, and more
- How to use Selenium WebDriver for select lists, navigation, assertions, frames, file upload and pop-up dialogs
- How to debug test scripts and test data
- How to manage and deal with browser profiles and capabilities<
- How to manage tests for advanced user interactions and experiences (UX)
- How to work with and manage tests and testing using Selenium Remote Control and Selenium Server
Who this book is for: This book is for experienced Windows application developers working with .NET and especially C#.Homepage