English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-0994346919 | 300 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 17 MB
Why should you use Scrum in your web projects? Simply put, it’ll enable your team to get more done in less time.
Scrum is the most popular agile project management methodology used in web projects today. While most Scrum books tend to be lengthy textbooks that cover every detail of Scrum for all types of organizations, this highly practical book concentrates solely on how best to apply Scrum in web and mobile development projects. In it, you’ll learn:
- An overview of Scrum fundamentals for web and mobile projects
- Get familiar with Scrum’s roles: Scrum master, product owner, team members, and interested observers
- Understand Scrum’s rituals: sprint planning meetings, daily standups, work process, demos, and sprint retrospectives
- Gain a thorough understanding of the tools used in Scrum: burndown charts, story cards, sprint backlogs
- Troubleshoot typical Scrum issues
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!