Tired of relying on ancient documentation and outdated Google results to run SAP Business ByDesign? Look no further! Whether you’re just learning to navigate from screen to screen or you’re ready to dive straight in to core operations, you’ll get the step-by-step instructions you need. You’ll find information on all your key tasks, from creating sales orders and handling service requests to paying suppliers and approving time sheets. If you’re using SAP Business ByDesign, this is the book for you!
- The comprehensive guide to running your business with SAP Business ByDesign
- Practical instructions for handling financials, supply chain, project, and customer-related tasks
- Tips and tricks from SAP Business ByDesign experts to save you time
Walk through the SAP Business ByDesign interface and see how to customize your screens. Learn where to find organization charts, leave requests, timesheets, and budgets―and how to handle key activities in those areas.
Establish an organizational structure to facilitate management accounting reporting and workflow approvals. Set up business partners and operational master data warehouse layout, bills of materials, warranties, and more.
Perform your daily tasks for marketing, sales, services, sourcing, purchasing, supply chain planning, warehouse management, project management, finance, and HR.
- Master data
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Service management
- Supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Supply chain planning
- Warehouse management
- Project management
- Financial and management accounting
- Human resources (HR)
- Reporting and analytics