Salesforce Field Service (formerly Field Service Lightning) connects customers, workforce, and products on a single platform to deliver exceptional on-site services. This book guides Field Service enthusiasts in creating, managing, and automating support with use cases and real-time examples.
You will learn Salesforce Field Service which will help you better manage your customers, internal users, and field technicians. As you advance, you’ll learn the whole end-to-end life cycle of creating work orders, associating service appointments to work orders, scheduling and dispatching service appointments to field technicians, and completing the work orders.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to implement, test and deploy Salesforce Field Service for both Desktop and Mobile apps.
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Field Service
- Field Service objects and data model
- Field Service scheduling and optimization
- Configuring Salesforce Field Service
- Managing Salesforce Field Service capabilities
- Configuring and using the Field Service Mobile App
- Deploying and testing Salesforce Field Service
- Salesforce Field Service KPIs and Reporting