Author: Sharif Shaalan
Pub Date: 2020
Size: 118 Mb
Get a 360-degree view of the Salesforce platform and learn how to use it for sales, service, marketing, and automating business processes.
Salesforce is the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, helping businesses connect with their constituents and partners. This book will give you a comprehensive introduction to managing sales, marketing, customer relationships, and overall administration for your organization. You’ll learn how to configure and use Salesforce for maximum efficiency and return on investment.
You’ll start by learning how to create activities, manage leads, and develop your prospects and sales pipeline using opportunities and accounts, and then understand how you can enhance marketing activities using campaigns. Packed with real-world business use cases, this Salesforce book will show you how to analyze your business information accurately to make productive decisions. As you advance, you’ll get to grips with building various reports and dashboards in Salesforce to derive valuable business insights. Finally, you’ll explore tools such as process builder, approval processes, and assignment rules to achieve business process automation and set out on the path to becoming a successful Salesforce Administrator.
By the end of the book, you’ll have learned how to use Salesforce effectively to achieve your business goals.
What you will learn
- Understand the difference between Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic
- Create and manage leads in Salesforce
- Explore business development with accounts and contacts in Salesforce
- Find out how stages and sales processes help you manage your opportunity pipeline
- Achieve marketing goals using Salesforce campaigns
- Perform business analysis using reports and dashboards
- Gain a high-level overview of the items in the administration section
- Grasp the different aspects needed to build an effective and flexible Salesforce security model