English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1950325733 | 539 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 112 MB
Real-World Android by Tutorials (Second Edition): Professional App Development With Kotlin
Learn How to Implement a Real World Android App
When developing a professional Android app, there are hundreds of options for libraries and possible architectures. Finding documentation is easy, but you might end up with an app structure that isn’t ideal for your project.
Real-World Android by Tutorials helps you implement a real-world app from scratch, addressing critical problems like finding the right architecture, making the UI responsive and appealing and implementing efficient animations.
Who this book is for
This book is for intermediate Android developers who already know the basics of the Android platform and the Kotlin language, and who are looking to build modern and professional apps using the most important libraries. If you want to create a reactive and good-looking UI and are determined not to ignore important aspects like security, this book will help.
Topics covered in Real-World Android by Tutorials
By reading this book, you’ll learn about the following topics:
- Choosing the right architecture: Pick the right app architecture to achieve a good separation between domain and data layers, making your app easy to build and maintain.
- Building features: Learn how to structure your code to make it more testable.
- Modularization: Split your code into different modules, improving the build time and reusability of your code.
- Animations: Use the new Motion Editor to implement animations that make your app’s UI more appealing.
- Custom Views: Go beyond the basics by creating a View that’s specific to your app’s needs.
- Security: Protect your app’s data and code.
- Tooling: Mastering the right tool is a fundamental skill when creating a professional app. Learn how to use the tools to analyze your code and fix some tricky bugs.
After reading this book, you’ll be prepared to implement your own, professional Android app.Homepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!