Over 80 practical and interesting recipes that explore the plethora of functionalities and opportunities available with Raspberry Pi Zero
Raspberry Pi Zero, also known as the cheapest computer, is a powerful and revolutionary product developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation. Raspberry Pi Zero opens up a new world for the doers out there. This book will give you expertise with Raspberry Pi Zero, providing all the necessary recipes that will get you up and running.
In this book, you will learn to prepare your own circuits rather than buying the expensive add-ons available on the market. We start by showing you how to set up and manage Pi Zero, then move on to configuring the hardware, running it with Linux, and programming it with Python scripts. Later, we integrate Raspberry Pi Zero with sensors, motors, and other hardware. You will also get hands-on with interesting projects in media center, IoT, and more.
What you will learn
- Set up your Raspberry Pi Zero with the operating system, networking, and different interfaces
- Get a hands-on introduction to Linux, Python, and Shell scripts with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Become a master at driving GPIOs and controlling relays, motors, transistors, buzzers, audio, read switches, and interrupts with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Control GPIOs using the web interface and Node.js
- Connect displays, LED matrixes, analog sensors, and digital sensors
- Hack the Ethernet on Raspberry Pi Zero
- Make your Raspberry Pi Zero an IoT-based sensor node and remotely monitor your data