English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1484227305 | 126 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Write your own Digital Image Processing programs with the use of pillow, scipy.ndimage, and matplotlib in Python 3 with Raspberry Pi 3 as the hardware platform. This concise quick-start guide provides working code examples and exercises. Learn how to interface Raspberry Pi with various image sensors.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand Raspberry Pi concepts and setup
- Understand digital image processing concepts
- Study pillow, the friendly PIL fork
- Explore scipy.ndimage and matplotlib
- Master use of the Pi camera and webcam
Who This Book Is For
Raspberry Pi and IoT enthusiasts, digital image processing enthusiasts, Python and Open Source enthusiasts and professionals
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!