Author: Daniel Bell
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 10 Mb
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting. If you are trying to understand the R programming language as a beginner, this short book will give you enough understanding of almost all the concepts of the R language. The author will guide you through examples, how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis.Buy your copy Now!
This book is about R programming. The following are the objectives of the author:
- To familiarize you with the basics of R programming language.
- To help you understand the various fields where R can be applied and its use cases in each field.
- To equip you with R programming skills, both beginner and advanced skills.
- To introduce you to R programming for data analysis.
- To introduce you to R programming for machine learning.
- To help you understand and appreciate the power of R in statistical computing, data analysis, and scientific research.