Author: Joseph Mining
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 10 Mb
Inside this guidebook, we are going to explore some of the basics that you need to know in order to get started with the Python coding language. There may be a lot of different languages out there that you can use, and many of them can help you write great codes in no time at all—none are going to provide you with the ease as well as the power behind your codes as you are able to find with the Python language.
This guidebook is going to help you go from beginner to a professional in this coding language in no time. We are going to explore a lot of the different aspects of a Python code to ensure that you are able to write some of your own codes in no time. Some of the different topics that we are going to explore inside this guidebook include:
The basics of the Python code;
- The Reasons that many programmers are flocking to this coding language and eager to learn more;
- How to install this language, as well as all of its components, on any operating system that you choose;
- Some of the basics of coding with Python and how to read the codes that we will work on;
- How to raise your own exceptions;
- Working with conditional statements to help your program make its own decisions;
- The importance of inheritances to clean up the code and make life easier.
- Working with the for, while, and nested loops;
- How regular expressions can help you out with writing your own codes;
- What the generators are all about and how to use them to add some more strength to your own codes;
- And so much more.