Author: Hussam Khrais
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 18 Mb
Python For Offensive PenTest: A complete practical guide to ethical hacking and penetration testing using Python
Your one-stop guide to using Python, creating your own hacking tools, and making the most out of resources available for this programming language
Python is an easy-to-learn and cross-platform programming language that has unlimited third-party libraries. Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in Python, which can be easily integrated within your script.
This book is packed with step-by-step instructions and working examples to make you a skilled penetration tester. It is divided into clear bite-sized chunks, so you can learn at your own pace and focus on the areas of most interest to you. This book will teach you how to code a reverse shell and build an anonymous shell. You will also learn how to hack passwords and perform a privilege escalation on Windows with practical examples. You will set up your own virtual hacking environment in VirtualBox, which will help you run multiple operating systems for your testing environment.
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to code your own scripts and mastered ethical hacking from scratch.
What You Will Learn
- Code your own reverse shell (TCP and HTTP)
- Create your own anonymous shell by interacting with Twitter, Google Forms, and SourceForge
- Replicate Metasploit features and build an advanced shell
- Hack passwords using multiple techniques (API hooking, keyloggers, and clipboard hijacking)
- Exfiltrate data from your target
- Add encryption (AES, RSA, and XOR) to your shell to learn how cryptography is being abused by malware
- Discover privilege escalation on Windows with practical examples
- Countermeasures against most attacks