Author: Steve Eddison
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 10 Mb
If you need to learn how to use the Python Programming Language , then keep reading.
Data science is one of the biggest buzzwords in the business right now, garnering the attention of companies through various industries in the world. And for good reason. With the help of this process, it is easier than ever to reach your customers, figure out the next product to bring to the market with less risk, beat out the competition, and even figure out how to reduce waste while still delivering the high quality that you need.
This guidebook is going to spend some time focusing on data science, and all of the steps that your business can take in order to make data science an important step to your success. No matter what reason you have for implementing this data science project for your own business, and no matter what business problem you would like to solve, data science, with the help of the Python language, is sure to get you there.
Inside this guidebook, you are going to learn all of the secrets that are needed to help you make data science the tool that your business needs to see success. We will look at how Python and data science can go hand in hand to give you the best results, and all of the steps of the data life cycle, plus helpful codes, to put this all together and actually get the parts of data science to do what you desire.
As you go through this guidebook, you will learn all of the important steps that are needed to get done with data science and all of the algorithms to help you sort through your data and see some amazing results. Some of the topics that we will discuss inside include:
What is data science all about?
- Some of the basic parts that come with the Python coding language.
- The reasons why we would want to work with Python for data science over some of the other options.
- The best Python libraries for completing your data science project.
- The basics of the data life cycle and how you can follow these to learn insights and put your business ahead of the competition.
- The basics of data mining and how it can help with this process.
- The basic codes that we are able to work with when combining Python with data mining.
- A complete walkthrough of the Pandas library and how it can help your data science process.
- How to use your data to ensure that all of your business decisions are smart and driven by data.
Data science is a growing trend for many companies, and all of the power and insights that can come from it makes it the perfect tool for any company in any industry to handle.