English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6.5 Hours | 1 GB
Learn how to extract, manipulate and analyze data using Python
Does your profession require you to deal with large data on a regular basis?
Do you wish you could be better at dealing with those numbers?
This course brings about a solution for you by teaching you how to manipulate and analyse the data in the most basic language, Python.
This course doesn’t only seek to teach you about data analysis but also helps you learn how to apply it in real-life situations. Apart from detailed programs on learning the basics of Python and the art of data analysis using Python, the course provides you with five projects that are real-life case studies.
Starting with the basics of Python, learn how to analyse big data, visualise them, and become an entry-level data analyst.
Here is an outline of what we’ll cover through the entire course:
- Preparing your environment and software installation
- Logical and looping constructs
- Dealing with functions
- Modules and packages
- Dealing with file I/O in Python
- Working on different data types such as CSV, JSON, RDBMS, and Excel
- Dealing with non-relational database management systems
- Dealing with web-related data
- Data analysis and visualisation using DataNitro
Resolve the captcha to access the links!