English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1683926542 | 238 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 12 MB
As part of the best-selling Pocket Primer series, this book is designed to introduce the reader to the basic concepts of data analytics using Python 3. Itis intended to be a fast-paced introduction to some basic features of dataanalytics and also covers statistics, data visualization, and data cleaning. Thebook includes numerous code samples using NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and features an appendix on regularexpressions. Companion files with source code and color figures are available.
- Includes a concise introduction to Python 3
- Provides a thorough introduction to data and data cleaning
- Covers NumPy and Pandas
- Introduces statistical concepts and data visualization (Matplotlib/Seaborn)
- Features an appendix on regular expressions
- Includes companion files with source code and figures
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!