English | MP4 | AVC 1366×768 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 10h 52m | 11.2 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Strengthen your command over C language
A vast majority of modern programming languages and popular libraries are based on C, making C an essential language to learn for coding enthusiasts.
Starting with the basic keywords and syntax of C, this book will help you get acquainted with variables, constants, data types, and operators. You’ll then understand the concept of flow control and explore the use of different tools such as loops (including if…else, while, and switch), functions, and arrays. As you advance, you’ll get to grips with pointers and implement them to create practical programs and pieces of code.
By the end of this course, you’ll not only be able to code efficiently, but you’ll also have expertise in solving a wide variety of programming problems effectively.
- Solve programming problems speedily
- Cover basic concepts of C programming languages
- Understand the lifecycle of a C program
- Enhance your C programming skills using loops
- Understand the concept of arrays and how to program them
- Write and execute your C (and C++) programs
- Master C programming and get ready to learn advanced languages and technologies