English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1118843413 | 264 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 16 MB
Master Java EE design pattern implementation to improve your design skills and your application’s architecture
Professional Java EE Design Patterns is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to work more effectively with Java EE, and the only resource that covers both the theory and application of design patterns in solving real-world problems. The authors guide readers through both the fundamental and advanced features of Java EE 7, presenting patterns throughout, and demonstrating how they are used in day-to-day problem solving.
As the most popular programming language in community-driven enterprise software, Java EE provides an API and runtime environment that is a superset of Java SE. Written for the junior and experienced Java EE developer seeking to improve design quality and effectiveness, the book covers areas including:
- Implementation and problem-solving with design patterns
- Connection between existing Java SE design patterns and new Java EE concepts
- Harnessing the power of Java EE in design patterns
- Individually-based focus that fully explores each pattern
- Colorful war-stories showing how patterns were used in the field to solve real-life problems
Unlike most Java EE books that simply offer descriptions or recipes, this book drives home the implementation of the pattern to real problems to ensure that the reader learns how the patterns should be used and to be aware of their pitfalls.
For the programmer looking for a comprehensive guide that is actually useful in the everyday workflow, Professional Java EE Design Patterns is the definitive resource on the market.