Pro React teaches you how to successfully structure increasingly complex front-end applications and interfaces. This book explores the React library in depth, as well as detailing additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem, enabling you to create complete, complex applications.
You will learn how to use React completely, and learn best practices for creating interfaces in a composable way. You will also cover additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem (such as React Router and Flux architecture). Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and every chapter details common problems and how to avoid them.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create composable user interfaces
- Understand React’s virtual DOM architecture and its implications for application development
- Understand how each feature works and why it is important
- Learn React in depth as well as the main third-party libraries in the React ecosystem
- Learn how to create isomorphic applications that lead to better user experience and SEO
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of data flow strategies in complex applications
- Learn how to test, refine, and deploy your React projects