English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1-4842-0394-1 | 568 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
The Swift programming language has transformed the world of iOS development and started a new age of modern Cocoa development. Pro Design Patterns in Swift shows you how to harness the power and flexibility of Swift to apply the most important and enduring design patterns to your applications, taking your development projects to master level.
This book will teach you those design patterns that have always been present at some level in your code, but may not have been recognized, acknowledged, or fully utilized. Implementation of specific pattern approaches will prove their value to any Swift developer.
Best-selling author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from design patterns. He starts with the nuts-and-bolts and shows you everything through to advanced features, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need.
Pro Design Patterns in Swift brings design patterns to life and shows you how to bring structure and scale to your Swift code with a practical, no-nonsense approach.
In this book, you’ll learn:
– Gain a solid, practical understanding of why and when design patterns are useful
– Master classic patterns like singleton, abstract factory, chain of responsibility, and observer
– Discover less well-known patterns like memento, composite, command, and mediator
– Understand how Swift provides essential language features for writing well-structured code that is easy to understand, simple to test and readily maintainable.
– Learn how to consume the Cocoa API to implement classic design patterns
– Build on your existing programming knowledge to get up and running with design patterns in Swift quickly and effectively
Resolve the captcha to access the links!