Author: Adam Freeman
Pub Date: 2020
Size: 37 Mb
The fourth edition of this popular guide explains how to get the most from Angular 9, starting with an in-depth overview of the MVC pattern and presenting the range of benefits it can offer. From there, you will begin learning how to use Angular in your projects, starting with the nuts-and-bolts concepts, and progressing on to more advanced and sophisticated features.
Each topic in this full-color book provides you with precisely enough learning and detail to be effective. In true Adam Freeman style, the most important features are given full court press treatment, while also addressing common problems and how to avoid them.
What You Will Learn:
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of the MVC Pattern
- Create rich and dynamic web app clients using Angular 9
- Use the ng tools to create and build an Angular project
- Extend and customize Angular
- Acquire skills to unit test your Angular projects