English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 16m | 757 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn all the CSS Grid concepts and create professional responsive website designs – multiple website layout projects.
By applying the concepts you learn in this course, you can code and design.
Here are the modules:
Module 1 – CSS Grid property – This is the foundation’s module. We’ll look at how to make an element a Grid container so that its child items can be manipulated. We’ll also look at what Grid items are and their significance. In this module, we’ll be looking into how to create grid columns and rows and how they can be used to layout the website elements in simple ways.
Module 2 – Grid lines – In this module, we’ll look at a very important concept – Grid lines. This concept can be used to create full blown websites that are placed on 2 dimensional grid lines (hence the name). We’ll look at how to use grid lines to create website layouts, and then we’ll create 2 website layout projects using Grid lines as well. We’ll also look into how to align grid items or the website’s elements using the various Grid alignment properties.
Module 3 – Grid Areas – In this module, we’ll look at yet another important concept – Grid areas. We’ll look at how we can use grid areas to create complicated website layouts much easier than grid lines. We’ll be looking at 2 more website layout projects in this module.
Module 4 – Create a website – real-world project (nonresponsive and responsive) – In this module, you’ll learn how to create a simple, 2-column business website, one that looks like most of the small business HTML websites out there. You’ll also learn how to make it completely responsive.
This course has 4 modules, where each module will thoroughly explain the intricacies of one of the concepts in CSS Grid with a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples. We’ll be using a real-world example to explain the concepts.
What You Will Learn
- CSS Grid concepts with multiple projects for practical experience
- How to create 4+ layouts that can be fleshed out into modern, fully responsive websites
- How to design blogs, business websites, portfolio websites, etc with just a few lines of CSS grid code
- How to create professional 2 dimensional web layouts with just a few lines of code
- How to create and design websites, from simple 2 column blogs to complicated website layouts with multiple columns and rows
- How to make your website into a full-blown responsive website, without using any external frameworks like Bootstrap.
- How to create widgets, carousels, applications, galleries, navigation bars, menu items
- How to control the position, size and spacing of any number of elements you create without collapsing them.