English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 22m | 1.50 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Proven approaches to secure your web environment and perform penetration testing with Kali Linux
With expert hackers and threats revolving around the virtual world, learning pentesting is an absolute necessity for individuals and organizations to protect their systems. So, if you are interested in building robust and highly-secured environments with the most advanced pentesting tools and techniques, then this course is for you!
This course offers a multitude of options to scan a single or a range of IPs, ports, or hosts to discover vulnerabilities and security holes. You will also learn to scan your target, identify its server’s weaknesses, and perform various attacks to weaken the server even further. Then you’ll hack the server, explore different methods to exploit its database, and finally, you will crack their passwords and get access to your target.
You will hone your SQL injection skills manually and automatically.
This step-by-step and fast-paced guide will help you learn different techniques you can use in order to optimize your pen testing time, speed, and results with a practical approach.
What You Will Learn
- Set-up a lab environment
- Implement tools and techniques for penetration testing
- Take a detailed walk-through of Burp Suite and understand a few Burp tools
- Learn to assemble the pieces, exploit a real-time network, and connect everything
- Get familiar with the post-exploitation attacks on Windows and Linux to maintain access to a target
- Master most recent hacker tools and techniques
- Explore a vast variety of stealth techniques to bypass a number of protections when penetration testing
- Create easy-to-follow reports with precise information and detailed findings