English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-971-4 | 320 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 12 MB
With the rise in demand for high performance, PHP’s newest version contains everything you need to build efficient applications. PHP 7 provides improved engine execution, better memory usage, and a better set of tools.
This book will get you ready to use PHP 7 to suit your needs. It is filled with complete projects with ready-to-use codes that makes coding easier. With the focus on the new features of PHP 7, we will build various productive projects. If you are a web developer or a consultant, this book will assist you in developing sturdy applications.
From learning how to build an e-mail micro service to a mobile back-end application, this book will empower you to use PHP 7 in the best way possible. By the end, you will be able to write server and client-side code.
What you will learn
- Build versatile projects using the newest features PHP 7 has to offer
- Explore the uses of PHP 7’s event-driven / async features
- Discover efficient coding practices that will help you build design codes
- Optimize session handling and advanced back-end development
- Leverage the power of Abstract syntax tree, which is considered to be the most enticing feature of PHP 7
- Improve the performance of existing applications
Resolve the captcha to access the links!