English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1259589683 | 1136 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 251 MB
Proven Database Optimization Solutions―Fully Updated for Oracle Database 12c Release 2
Systematically identify and eliminate database performance problems with help from Oracle Certified Master Richard Niemiec. Filled with real-world case studies and best practices, Oracle Database 12c Release 2 Performance Tuning Tips and Techniques details the latest monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization methods. Find out how to identify and fix bottlenecks on premises and in the cloud, configure storage devices, execute effective queries, and develop bug-free SQL and PL/SQL code. Testing, reporting, and security enhancements are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Properly index and partition Oracle Database 12c Release 2
- Work effectively with Oracle Cloud, Oracle Exadata, and Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Efficiently manage disk drives, ASM, RAID arrays, and memory
- Tune queries with Oracle SQL hints and the Trace utility
- Troubleshoot databases using V$ views and X$ tables
- Create your first cloud database service and prepare for hybrid cloud
- Generate reports using Oracle’s Statspack and Automatic Workload Repository tools
- Use sar, vmstat, and iostat to monitor operating system statistics
Resolve the captcha to access the links!