A project based practical guide to create dynamic server-side applications
Explore the latest features of Node.js 6.x by creating dynamic server-side applications.
Create three- four complete projects from scratch by implementing various Node.js features.
Create real-time data-driven server side applications on your own.
Node.js is the most popular framework to create server-side applications with, be it web, desktop, or mobile. Covering a wide variety of applications from simple to complex responsive ones, this course will show you how you can create applications from scratch using Node.js 6.X.
While building these applications, we’ll employ several other frameworks and you’ll get a solid understanding of how to integrate and use other frameworks in tandem with Node.JS 6.X. You’ll create a data intensive application with MongoDB, use AngularJS to create a front-end application, and utilize Bootstrap to create a truly responsive web app. We will also show you how to use socket frameworks with your Node.js applications.
This video takes a project-based approach, where every project will build up your Node.js skillset. By the end of the video, you will be able to create your own server-side applications using Node.js.
What You Will Learn
- Explore design patterns in Node.js
- Build solid architectures by following test-driven development
- Look beyond web applications and create your own desktop app with Node.js
- Develop single page applications using Node.js with AngularJS, Ember.js, and Backbone.js
- Master the Express framework and build a complete site with a real database
- Create a real-time and fully functional online chat application with Socket.IO
- Utilize the enormous range of Gulp plugins