Author: Jithin Alex
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 10 Mb
“Be a Python 3 Ready Network Professional”
This is a Course, in a book format for Network administrators and engineers to learn python 3 and how to automate your network administration using the python coding. You don’t need to have a programming knowledge to use this book.This books covers all the basic necessary concepts with clear examples of python 3 programming required for network administration. Also providing a detailed explanation on Netmiko and its applications for SSH management with 11 real world examples.
- Python code to Change the Hostname using telnet.
- Python code to get the running configuration.
- Create and assign IP to a VLAN interface.
- Create multiple VLANs using python for loop.
- Create multiple VLANs on multiple switches.
- Configure SSH on all switches using python code.
- Backup the configuration of all switches.
- Create VLANs and Assign IP using SSH.
- Upload the configurations on all switches using SSH
- Create Multiple VLANs on all switches using SSH.
- Apply different configuration to different switches with a single python code.
With Software Defined Networking (SDN) in picture, knowing python programming is vital for the future of administering the network and systems.