English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 33 Mins | 100 MB
Complete guide for sharding, administration and security in MongoDB
MongoDB is the next-generation database that lets you do things you could never do before. This course on MongoDB Administration and Security provide specific step-by-step instructions for performing common MongoDB setup, maintenance, security and configuration operations.
In this course on MongoDB Administration and Security, we’ll cover these topics:
MongoDB Sharding Mechanism
Types of Sharding
MongoDB Administration tools
Configuration and Backup in MongoDB
MongoDB monitoring Tools
Issues of Security in MongoDB
This course takes you through the basics and then dives deep into all aspects of managing MongoDB. This course also covers how MongoDB scales out using sharding mechanism.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of database is required.
- Prior knowledge of mongodb would be an added advantage
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 33 mins of content!
- Understand Sharding , Mechanisms and Types
- Explore the components of a sharded cluster
- Learn about the architecture of a sharded cluster
- Implement sharding practically
- Learn about Administration in mongodb
- Understand sharding Mechanics
- Concept of Shard keys
What is the target audience?
- Students who wish to begin with mongodb administration can go for this course
- professionals who want to secure their data residing in mongodb can also go for this course