Author: Paul Oluyege
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 45 Mb
Build fast, robust, and maintainable modern full-stack web applications using MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js.
With this book, you’ll not only learn how to develop highly scalable, asynchronous, and event-driven APIs quickly with Express and Node.js, but you’ll also be able put your full-stack skills to use by building two full-fledged MEAN applications from scratch. You’ll understand how to build a blogging application using the MEAN stack and get to grips with user authentication using MEAN. As you progress through the chapters, you’ll explore some old and new features of Angular, such as pipes, reactive forms, modules and optimizing apps, animations and unit testing, and much more.
What you will learn
- Understand the MEAN architecture
- Create RESTful APIs to complete CRUD tasks
- Build a blogging application with basic features
- Describe best practices to secure node applications
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Creating simple animations using Angular
- Perform unit testing on Angular applications