Author: Rui Santos
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 62 Mb
Learn how to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 with MicroPython, a re-implementation of Python 3 programming language targeted for microcontrollers. This is one of the easiest ways to program your ESP32/ESP8266 boards!
The “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” is an eBook with 7 Modules and 350 pages long. Continue reading this page for a detailed Table of Contents…
The eBook covers MicroPython with a practical approach:
- Teaches you the fundamental concepts of MicroPython without going too deep into a lot of theoretical concepts
- Explains the meaning of each line of code, so that you’re able to write your own scripts later on
- Shows a faster and easier way to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards for IoT applications
- Is suitable for those new to electronics and programming that want to build projects with real-world applications
We also provide all the resources to build the projects: downloadable code, schematics, and parts list.
Additionally, you get access to our private Forum and Facebook group to ask questions and interact with other members.
What You’ll Learn
- Program the ESP32/ESP8266 in MicroPython
- Flash ESP32/ESP8266 with MicroPython firmware
- Getting Started with uPyCraft IDE and Thonny IDE
- Control the ESP32/ESP8266 GPIOs and use its functionalities
- Learn how to use interrupts, timers, and deep sleep
- Understand sensors and basic electronics
- Build web servers to publish sensor data and control GPIOs
- Send HTTP requests to third-party services
- Use MQTT to communicate between boards
- Communicate with other platforms using MQTT
- Control DC motors, addressable RGB LED strips, and OLED displays