English | 2015 | 245 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Want to learn Node.js and AngularJS?
In this book, we will be learning about four pieces of software (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js) and how they combine to make the great MEAN stack.
What You’ll Learn
- Build Node/Express applications and RESTful APIs from scratch
- How to authenticate Node and Angular applications
- Handle CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Build dynamic Angular frontend applications from scratch
- Build scalable and well-structured MEAN applications
- Best practices and techniques in application development
- Use Bower and Gulp for efficient development
What You’ll Build
- RESTful API in Node and Express with token based authentication
- Angular token based authentication
- MEAN stack CRM to manage users
- Starter MEAN app with Bower and Gulp
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!