English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 554 MB
A Beginners guide to the power of Maven
“Great Job! All you need to know about Maven”
“This course gives a comprehensive coverage of the essential features of Maven. After completing this course, you will have a working knowledge about Maven that you can use at real projects. Thank you Mr. Karanam!”
“Although it is very concise all the main points are covered in some detail”
Maven is the most popular Java Dependency Management Tool.
In this hands-on course, you will understand how Maven makes the life of a Java developer easy. We will use a step by step approach with 20 steps.
During the course, you will automate these using Maven.
- Compiling Java Code
- Running Unit Tests
- Building Jar’s and Wars
- Running web applications in Tomcat
- Setting up new projects
You will learn following features of Maven with 5 Example Projects on Github.
- Dependency Management – including Transitive Dependencies
- Maven Project Object Model
- Maven Build Life Cycle
- Maven Plugins
- Maven Archetypes – Generate Projects
- Maven Best Practices
- Multi Module Maven Projects
What are the requirements?
- You should have familiarity with Java Programming
- You should have access to internet to download and setup Maven and Eclipse
- We will help you setup Maven and Eclipse
- You should be ready to have fun doing a lot of hands-on stuff
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Use Maven to Manage Dependencies
- Use Maven to create Multi Module Projects
- Understand Maven Best Practices
- Use Maven Commands
- Understand Maven Build Life Cycle and Project Object Model
- Understand Maven’s philosophy of “Convention over Configuration”
- Use Maven to generate Projects using Maven Archetypes
- Use Maven Plugins
- Understand how to use Maven in combination with an IDE like Eclipse
What is the target audience?
- You want to use Maven to manage Dependencies
- You want to use Maven to create New Projects
- You have familiarity with Java Programming
- You want to understand Maven Best Practices and a few Maven Tips and Tricks
- You want to understand how Maven Works