English | 2014 | ISBN: 978-1783987122 | 158 Pages | PDF, PUB | 13 MB
A fast-paced guide that helps you create a continuous delivery solution by integrating Maven with an Eclipse environment
Starting with an exploration of the Maven architecture and its installation, you will then learn how to install m2eclipse, which provides Maven integration with Eclipse. Furthermore, the book guides you through the stages of project creation, including building, testing, and executing the projects.
You will learn to customize your projects by demonstrating different core concepts of the Maven project structure. Nevertheless, you will also become familiar with the build lifecycles that generate the required artifacts. Moreover, it will also guide you through the process of handling multimodule projects and working with them effectively.
By the end of this book, you will have a good understanding of m2eclipse and will be able to use it efficiently with ease.
What You Will Learn
- Install Maven and m2eclipse
- Get to grips with the Maven architecture and the core concepts of Maven
- Understand the Maven project structure and build lifecycle
- Create Maven projects with and without archetypes
- Unit tests and generate reports in different formats
- Customize Maven to fit your needs by adding various dependencies and resources
- Make, build, and execute multimodule projects
- Explore the m2eclipse plugin and how it can be customized