English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78398-080-2 | 240 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 27 MB
SoapUI is an open-source cross-platform testing application that provides complete test coverage and supports all the standard protocols and technologies. This book includes real-time examples of implementing SoapUI to achieve quality and business assurance.
Starting with the features and functionalities of SoapUI, the book will then focus on functional testing, load testing, and security testing of web services. Furthermore, you will learn how to automate your services and then design data-driven, keyword-driven, and hybrid-driven frameworks in SoapUI. Then the book will show you how to test UIs and services using SoapUI with the help of Selenium. You will also learn how to integrate SoapUI with Jenkins for CI and SoapUI test with QC with backward- and forward-compatibility. The final part of the book will show you how to virtualize a service response in SoapUI using Service Mocking.
You will finish the journey by discovering the best practices for SoapUI test automation and preparing yourself for the online certification of SoapUI.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with Test Web services from functional, nonfunctional, and security aspects
- Learn to test real-time service orchestrations
- Design test automation solutions for SOA-based Enterprise applications
- Learn multilayer test automation
- Selenium plus SoapUI under a single umbrella
- Integrate your SoapUI framework with Jenkins