React stands out in the web framework crowd through its approach to composition. This approach yields blazingly fast rendering capabilities. This book will help you understand what makes React special. It starts with the fundamentals and uses a pragmatic approach, focusing on clear development goals. You’ll learn how to combine many web technologies surrounding React into a complete set for constructing a modern web application.
With this text, you’ll blitz the basics then swiftly move on to advanced topics such as form validation and complete application construction. You’ll also explore several design activities which will help you develop your web applications with a thoughtful plan. Finally, you’ll learn several methods for implementing slick animations using React.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the React component lifecycle and core concepts such as props and states
- Craft forms and implement form validation patterns using React
- Explore the anatomy of a modern single-page web application
- Develop an approach for choosing and combining web technologies without being paralyzed by the options available
- Create a complete single-page application
- Start coding with a plan using an application design process
- Add to your arsenal of prototyping techniques and tools
- Make your React application feel great using animations
About This Book
- Write a complete application in React using an array of supporting libraries, both specifically React-related and general purpose
- Understand what makes React stand apart from the vast majority of JS frameworks available through detailed explanations and concise examples
- Explore the React ecosystem and how to integrate React with other modern web technologies