Author: Jose Manuel Ortega
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 104 Mb
Master Python scripting to build a network and perform security operations
It’s becoming more and more apparent that security is a critical aspect of IT infrastructure. A data breach is a major security incident, usually carried out by just hacking a simple network line. Increasing your network’s security helps step up your defenses against cyber attacks. Meanwhile, Python is being used for increasingly advanced tasks, with the latest update introducing many new packages. This book focuses on leveraging these updated packages to build a secure network with the help of Python scripting.
nt protection by leveraging Python packages along with writing forensic scripts. By the end of this book, you will be able to get the most out of the Python language to build secure and robust networks that are resilient to attacks.
What you will learn
- Develop Python scripts for automating security and pentesting tasks
- Discover the Python standard library’s main modules used for performing security-related tasks
- Automate analytical tasks and the extraction of information from servers
- Explore processes for detecting and exploiting vulnerabilities in servers
- Use network software for Python programming
- Perform server scripting and port scanning with Python
- Identify vulnerabilities in web applications with Python
- Use Python to extract metadata and forensics