Everything you need to know to build flawless and robust websites with the MEAN stack
Mastering MEAN Web Development gives you a start-to-finish solution for using modern technologies, writing high quality code, and deploying a live website with the MEAN stack.
By the end of this course, you will be building websites that look good and perform great in no time.
What You Will Learn
- Run Yeoman’s generator-mean-seed to seed your application and push it to GitHub version control
- Build an AngularJS directive for modular and reusable code and pass in attributes for customization
- Write Angular unit tests, see code coverage and run your code with confidence
- Make your app highly functional with Bower (frontend) and NPM (backend) modules
- Build a robust API that accesses the database swiftly using Node.js
- Use Protractor to write end-to-end automated tests to simulate real user interaction with your website
- Set up Continuous Integration and deploy your site live to the public and see them go “Wow!”