Author: Donny Wals
Pub Date: 2017
Size: 21 Mb
Transition to a Professional iOS developer with the most in-depth and advanced level guide on Swift 4 and Xcode 9
With good pay for iOS developers, a mature development environment, and Apple users spending more money on the App store than Android users, becoming a professional iOS developer is a great move.
The journey to master iOS development and the new features of iOS 11 is not straightforward, but this book will help you make that transition.
Written for Swift 4 and following the latest Swift API design guidelines, you won’t just learn how to program for iOS 11, you’ll learn how to write great, readable, and maintainable Swift code that’s in line with the industry’s best-practices.
The progression of this book reflects the real-world development flow. In the book, you will build real-world applications. You will find a mix of thorough background information and practical examples, so you’ll know how to make use of a technique right away while you also get a great understanding of the how and why.
By the end, you will be able to build iOS applications that harness advanced techniques and make the best use of the latest and greatest features available in iOS 11.
What You Will Learn
- Build a professional iOS application from scratch
- Create adaptive, complex views with Auto-Layout
- Writing flexible and reusable code with Protocol Oriented programming
- Ensure code quality by using proper tests.
- Measure and improve performance with the Instruments app
- Integrate with iOS on a deep level with several App Extensions
- Implement AI, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and more iOS 11 sweetness